Business Development Manager is responsible for building market position by locating, developing, and closing business deals and relationships. The position will create, build and maintain client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects by promoting Wrapex construction services. The position will be based in Sherwood Park, AB.
· 7 – 10 years experience within the Oil & Gas industry.
· Experience selling scaffolding solutions is a big plus.
· Strong ability to motivate others through superior communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills.
· Strong market knowledge within Oil & Gas and Construction Industry is essential.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
- To conduct a strategic overview of the market
- To define scaffolding & insulating standards for the region
- To build and train scaffolding and insulation teams in various locations in the region
- To identify and solicit potential customers and projects to secure industrial scaffolding and insulating business
- Grow customer base within territory or area.
- Create and maintain a strong relationship and communication plan with field and support management.
- Must be capable of developing lasting relationships with internal and external clients by responding effectively to inquiries, attending site meetings and provide consultation to customers regarding their needs
- Flexible with work time. Able to perform out of hours’ duties, travel as necessary and perform weekend work if required.
- To manage projects and determine project sales strategy
- To collaborate with operations team to ensure that delivery is made on time
- Strong experience in scaffolding work preparation and static analysis
- Strong experience within the Oil & Gas industry within the region is essential
- Continuously update own knowledge and skills and pro-actively seek market/industry information.
- Performs other duties as assigned